Monday, January 19, 2009

Be my shaggy Valentine!

you can get coupons here, or here, seriously bring in your dog or cat - stimulate my economy so that I don't have to move in with you!

also, if you were wondering what else you could do for me (so glad you asked!!!) I am trying to get lots of good reviews on both of the sites listed above (www.kudzu.com & www.merchantcircle.com) so feel free to tell everyone out there how great I am!

If you don't think I'm great, then keep your opinions to your self (I can't handle rejection!)

2 comments:

WendyB said...

"If you don't think I'm great, then keep your opinions to your self (I can't handle rejection!)" - That's my business philosophy too. I wish I could put Henry and Gigi on a plane and send them to you for chic new hairdos.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

I do groom dogs named Yankee and Brooklyn, so I know I could totally keep H & G New York fabulous!!!