Monday, September 7, 2009

in my spare time

I've come up with a new little something to keep me busy... because why wouldn't I? I'm pulling my hair out at work and home with more to do than I can or want to. ALL I want to do is create! day and night! In fact I've come up with SO many creations people are getting sick of receiving my "gifts" (sorry makayla, I know you hate your new dress... better luck next time!)
so what to do with all my projects?? open an etsy shop.... duh?! I learned from the one thing I've managed to put in the shop that creating is sooooo much funner than listing stuff online! Back to the sewing machine! Check out my Mary Poppins Presents blog here!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh, a new project! Congrats!

✩Molly✩ said...

HOW FUN! Have you figured out how to do anything with pull-over Hoodie Sweatshirts? Cause I have one I would love converted into something new, actually 2 of them.