Monday, August 25, 2008

camera dependent

remember when i mentioned that my 3 year old "dropped my camera"? well it is dead, dead, dead. so i'm a little dependent upon others photography skills, and their willingness to email me what they took. so thank you to my Mom for not only taking all the hospital pictures, but the one that I used for his birth announcement, and for sending me the first pictures of the "twins" (although they have different mothers and birthdays, they are close enough for me.)

he looks suspicious

Harrison and cousin Charley's first photoshoot. As you can tell..... it didn't go that well.

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Aw! Why is she crying while wearing that fabulous outfit?

Aprilyn said...

That is so cute. I love how Big Sis is sitting there ready to take over any second! That first one looks like he's eyeing her pacifier.
I hope you get a new camera soon so we can see more pictures of the new darling in your house. Even though Charley is screaming, the picture is still cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Harrison pinched her :)

Janie said...

I wanna come take pictures :(

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

yes yes yes (can you tell i just got done watching wubzy) and bring the baby and your boobs - my kid is hungry!