Wednesday, August 29, 2007

your mom goes to college

I was just reminiscing on Napoleon quotes - awe such amazing dialogue!




I would like to thank that movie for every bad your mom comeback I've had, as well as Barb and Jane's (really bad comebacks!)

How dare you girls talk about my mom like that!! That stuff is only true about YOUR MOMS!!!

here's a few of my faves (click here get a full list of SWEET quotes!)



Napoleon Dynamite: Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home.
Uncle Rico: She didn't tell me anything.
Napoleon Dynamite: Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

Deb: Are they still letting you run for president?
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.

Napoleon Dynamite: Pedro offers you his protection

2 comments:

Kim said...

All good ones. We all need reminders every now and then about just how funny that movie really was!

Megan said...

Oh wait til curt has a lookie at this post!

Those are great lines/ paragraphs