Sunday, June 3, 2007

super quad sunday

Today was the quad's 3rd birthday party at Makutu's Island in Chandler. What a cool place, just as much fun for adults as the kids! I went down the slides with Kirstyn, Dave and Jocie! All the kids have sure grown A LOT in a year!
Barb looked hot as always and manages all these kids and people like it was no big deal. She's my idol, I would flip my lid! Oh did I mention she has a cracked rib too??? WOW!



Jocie was really a trooper today, barely a nap and what a sweet girl. She was running around Makutu's like she was being chased by the police. SHE HAS NO FEAR OF ANYTHING! Dave followed her around to make sure she didn't try anything too scary.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS!!!!
It was great to finallllly meet B's Grandma, she is neat, I really liked her. Special shout outs to B, Connie and Jane, it was so good to spend a little time with you today! I love my homegirls!!


Two hot sistas

Jane is officially the air hockey champ!!!










2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You know one nice thing about quads would be that you only have to have a birthday party once a year. It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Megan said...

It looks like fun..... As a picture that is. I am so glad that even you got to go down the slides. Did you remember your socks?