Wednesday, September 26, 2007

there's a monster at the end of this post

please



please



please stop.





please cease reading and breathing.



please just turn back now.







I'm begging you - you don't know what you are doing to me.



I can't handle how this is going to end.





PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!





you know who I'm talking to.



If you turn 18 tomorrow, I will hold my breath and die.









Please stop aging, it is aging ME!!!





WHY do you have to grow up???





If you were bit by a vampire (i know of a nice family) then you would have to stay 17 FOREVER!







I just can't bear the monstrous feelings of ...... I don't know what, but they are monstrous.



Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.??



Maybe it's not ABOUT ME???











But then WHY do I feel like a monstrous sob is sneaking out?







Perhaps I should just do as you do one one's birthday and say happy birthday. ???



I guess I could.



What would it change? Nothing, he's not going to stay 17 just because I don't want to acknowledge his birthday.





huh?





Ok, I can do it. I can be supportive.





Here it goes.













HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my FAVORITE BABY BROTHER who also is now technically an ADULT. I love you little bro!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute! its not taco tongues but very cute! I can't believe he is 18! that is ridiculous he was just an annoying little 12 yr old like last week!

Austin said...

thank you so much! sorry for my aging being such a heart throb. I love you.
p.s. would you really rather I was a vampire?

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

it depends, could you introduce your sisters to Edward?

Charlene said...

Happy day? I am trying.

Kim said...

It is a little shocking! I think we all want austin to stay much younger forever! We miss the boy who would laugh hysterically over everything and anything and could not stop.

Andrea said...

What a cute post!

I actually had the Grover book "Monster At The End of The Story" when I was a little girl. It was a favorite of mine. So much so, that I searched for it for my kids. They love tunning the last page.

Happy Birthday Austin!

Curt said...

First off: Austin is the bomb. we all know that. But did you know that he is the "Student of the Year" at QCHS, not to mention "Senior of the Year"?

Also, I was expecting to see a bowling ball with really big holes at the end-- as the monster of course. Thanks, Jen. Good choice of pictures.