Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!









that's what my caller ID says when he calls,


"love of my life"!



Today is Dave and his twin brother Don's (Bart as his friends call him) birthday.


Happy Birthday boys!
(Tom, Dave, Don)


I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy. He is selfless and supportive. He loves me as much as I love him (actually I love him more, but we had to call a truce) and that's A LOT!! He is an amazingly patient person, which is a good balance since his wife and daughter ARE NOT!





We are so thankful to have him as the leader of our family. Thank you for all you do Dave! I love and appreciate you more than I could ever tell you!









xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Megan said...

AAAHHHH that is super sweet! AND all true! Happy Birthday Dave!

Kim said...

So Sweet!! Happy B-Day Dave!!