Wednesday, November 14, 2007

what kind of dog are you?

click here to go to Trim Time's link to the survey. I thought it was cute.






* no bruiser is not dressed up, that's his body sock to keep him from licking his stitches. he had it eaten within days. he is doing well, silly boy.




while we are on the subject of animals.... Homeless dogs, cats, and rabbits need love too:


the AZ Humane Society started their Homes for the Holidays program today. They have reduced the price of adoptions on all their animals. click here to see Trim Time's post about it.


Save Lives:
please don't buy a pet, please rescue.

4 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

Hey I am a golden retriever. :)

✩Molly✩ said...

I was a golden retriever too... hmm

Mom of 3 boys said...

I am a great dane....

Megan said...

I am a "not a dog cause they are gross" dog
I really bring the negativity to your dog posts' don't I!