Saturday, December 8, 2007

oh come all ye kemptons, joyful and white elephant

thank you sooooo much to Susan and her WHOLE FAMILY for pulling off this years Christmas party. It was wonderful, comfortable and delicious!!! (by the way, i caught you a delicious bass)

we had such a great time and it's so nice to see as much family squeezed into one spot as possible! (thank goodness for the Charmin, it will keep Kristin from "chaffing")

as far as i know:

  • no was injured in the making of tonight's festivities
  • the white elephant went smoother than i ever remember
  • the tortillas and salsa were the best in the WHOLE world
  • dessert has never been served at the tables before
  • and I think Aunt Beth was literally GLOWING!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous!! seems like you guys had a great time :-)

Megan said...

It was a fabulous time. there better not be any pictures of me in this slide show!!!!!

Aprilyn said...

I can't believe you guys have to use a room at the church for your family. That's AWESOME that you have such a big family. Our big family get together is in the summer when we have our Grubbs Family Reunion. This past summer was at Lake Powell. We all almost died of CO poisoning. Cool huh?

Mom of 3 boys said...

Looks like you have a big loving family....and it looks like everyone had a great time...what a way to enjoy the holidays..

Flavia Flanders said...

hey i'm changing my blog to uber.. is kinda cool... i'm adding you to my links...
http://www.uber.com/mgg
check it out.
kisses,
molly*


ps: sorry for been away so long.. i had some issues...

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

it was a great time! this is the first time we have had it at the church building, but it was very relaxing and fun. not a cow pie to step in anywhere!!

Aprilyn said...

I love it when all my family gets together. We don't do it enough. Since Mom died, my family just kinda fell apart. Moms really are the "glue" that holds families together.

Andrea said...

Good Times!
That's so cool that you had your family party at the cultural hall. There must be a lot of you.

Brittany Calkins said...

I started tearing up when I saw the pictures from the Christmas party... How I miss Kempton Family Parties... Thank you so much for the Christmas card, I love that you have a blog with tons of pictures! Its so fun! Anyways Love you, thanks again..

Brittany