Monday, September 22, 2008

do your Christmas shopping Tuesday and Wednesday: THATS AN ORDER!

click here or pictures for the link to the sale
I think this nie nie doll is amazing, I can only imagine the price tag! It is worth every penny! click here to see the ongoing auction price

Sorry to my Jewish followers (you know who you are) this post can also be called "do your Hanukkah shopping Tuesday and Wednesday....."
ps. am i the only one who got on less than two hours after the start and everything was gone? wow that is amazing, good luck to all tomorrow!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

That's beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love that doll. I haven't checked to see the price of what it was going for. Hummmm . . .
I wish that I had something fabulous to contribute. Maybe something wil come to me, maybe . . . someday.
BTW, your sweet kid's are beautiful!