Tuesday, September 4, 2007

sure could use some more business

how is that for the beginning of a guilt trip??





Granted, I get the day off this next Thursday (which rocks since that will be one day off with my adorably patient and wonderful husband) - ALTHOUGH, It's kinda financially scary to get days off when they are unplanned.



On that note, feel free to talk to your friends about what a fantastic pet grooming shop we have and remind them that everyone needs to get their dog or cat in ASAP!!! Ha ha ha

8 comments:

Curt said...

I feel ya.

Megan said...

I am totally going to bring in my animal.... He desperately needs a bath and shave down (especially his uni-brow).... you do, do 3 yr old male homo sapien breed, right?

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

only if properly fruit-snacked ahead of time!

Curt said...

megan-

How are your windows looking?
Did you want a new piece of software?
Didn't you say you have a pet tiger?

Megan said...

curt,

i am really interested in YOU!

tell me more

kisses, (GROSS)
meg

Kim said...

good luck! I hope business picks up soon. I'll spread the word.

Rhonda said...

Megan's Nie impression was funny.
Don't forget that Thurs. is also Me and Meg's day off. Maybe block out some time for us between 12:00 and 2:30. Lunch at Sluggos? Maybe a Costco run? I might let you sit in the massage chair for a couple minutes... tempted?

Curt said...

kisses... save 'em for your tiger (you cheated at the newly-wed game, cheater)

i'm jealous of you.