thank you sooooo much to Susan and her WHOLE FAMILY for pulling off this years Christmas party. It was wonderful, comfortable and delicious!!! (by the way, i caught you a delicious bass)
we had such a great time and it's so nice to see as much family squeezed into one spot as possible! (thank goodness for the Charmin, it will keep Kristin from "chaffing")
as far as i know:
- no was injured in the making of tonight's festivities
- the white elephant went smoother than i ever remember
- the tortillas and salsa were the best in the WHOLE world
- dessert has never been served at the tables before
- and I think Aunt Beth was literally GLOWING!