- breakfast of champions: bazi and wellbutrin
- clean the kitchen
- find the dinning room table after paying the bills covering it.
- fold laundry that was clean and hope it still is after a hiatus in a laundry basket.
- open the door to my beloved scrapbook room and assess the damage of boutiques. (probably cry for a minute after that)
- turn around and open door to "spare bedroom" that has become the "Christmas present staging area" - put on my big girl panties, bazi, wrap, wrap, wrap, bazi, wrap, get some kind of injury that will impair my judgement, work more hastily because i am pissed off about the self imposed injury.
- look for my child, she has been awfully quiet???/ OR sink to the floor while my adorable mood swing machine lets me have it!!!!
- realize i still have to get another car to emissions testing (oh ya, i don't care today)
- exhausted, sit down to check email (code for i am sitting on this computer till i die or fall asleep, which ever comes first)
(this has nothing to do with the post, i just realllllly like black santa card!)
have a lovely day, may all of you reading this get a nap today!!!
UPDATE 2:28 pm: NOT ONE SINGLE THING on my list has been done yet (crap) but Jojo and I went to store with a list, stuck to list (holy crap)
will put her down for a nap in approx. 1 min and 37second. Now for the big decision....
wrap or nap??? i'm so so so torn!!