Tuesday, April 1, 2008

birthday present...

remember what i wanted for my birthday?


well I've been holding off sharing my news with you till i could get a picture of me wearing it. so let me update: my jewelry designer wendyB was sneaking text messages to by husband (which would get her a beatdown had it not been for their birthday planning) to get me this ring in time for my birthday. well the ring had to be made and there wasn't enough time so they got me the matching Diana heart necklace instead. i was totally surprised, but confessed i had to have the ring as well.

waa laa, it was on my doorstep a week later! my husband is the best, and wendy is not only an amazing designer but she gets you what you want and in a hurry! thank you Dave and Wendy for making this last (no really i'm not aging anymore... no more) birthday one i will always cherish.

so there is the story. where are the pictures?

pick up story here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great jewelry and great husband!!

Sarah said...

A husband that buys gifts, and something you wanted none the less. I didn't know those existed anymore.

Three posts in one day, hmmmmm. You must be stealing all my blogging ideas.

WendyB said...

Whew, didn't know I was in such danger of a beatdown!

Becky said...

Ooo la la! WendyB strikes again! That is some damn fine looking jewelry. Jealous!! Happy birthday!

the princess said...

i am so happy for you! i remember you mentioned it a while back. so glad he paid attention. good for you sweetie!